[horde] imp3 - How to auth by URL?

Brandon Lee lee.bran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:58:28 PST 2005

Hi Jan,

Sorry for my english.

im getting abit confuse on how to do it.  What my portal's link to the
horde/imp is
eg: http://mymailserver.com/horde/imp/login.php?user=xzy&pass=abc
and i would need the login.php to authenticated the user and password
against the mailserver's pop user and password.

For this structure, i stil need to write a auth method?  If so, how
should i go about it as im stil new to php and is not that good enough
to code such a "deep" php.  Or is there any workaround?

--
rgds
Brandon