[horde] Doesnt save xml - config

Valkanover Harald valki at valki.com
Sat Feb 5 04:51:04 PST 2005

Hello!

I just installed horde from freebsd - ports and got stuck during
configuration :-(

After installing everything and set up the database etc,  i come to the
point where the initial configuration is done. It seems, that this is now
solved via XML instead of the old style in  blabla.conf files.
Unfortunately, no changes are saved on my system... Horde complains about
"no version number in config, rebuild config" (badly translated from my
german version *g*) in the configuration mainscreen - and when i try to
change it, it wont be saved (except in that session).

I checked filepermission as well as php open_basedir restriction and
stuff... But no success - there arent any errors in syslog or  http / php
log.

I am using PHP5 and all dependencies should be satisfied.

Any hints avaliable

Thx in advance, Valki

Attached, this is is my system:

Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.0.2

Horde Applications

    * Horde: 3.0.2
    * Imp: H3 (4.0.1) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.0.1) (run Ingo tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.0.1)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.0.1)
    * Nag: H3 (2.0)
    * Turba: H3 (2.0) (run Turba tests)

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 5.0.3
    * PHP Major Version: 5.0
    * PHP Minor Version: 3
    * PHP Version Classification: release
PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: No  (cause of PHP5 i guess)
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: Yes
    * MCAL Support:Yes
    * Mcrypt Support: Yes
    * MIME Magic Support: Yes
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: No (using mysql anyway)
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes