[horde] Blank page problem solved

hq hq at the-hq.de
Mon Feb 7 05:12:05 PST 2005

I now tracked back the problem.

It is obviously a memory problem.
You should check your php.ini for the value

memory_limit = <value>

I think this was also mentioned in the INSTALL file of horde.
I recently experimented with this value to find a suitable setting for
my webserver and forgot to change it back. Now that I have raised the
value again the site immediately reloaded with full functionality.

I encourage everyone to set this setting to MORE than 4M. 8M should
work, 16M is a lot and should of course work.

You will notice a line like this in your error.log
"Allowed memory size of 4194304 bytes exhausted"

This clearly points to the problem and made solving it no problem.

Where can i get my 100 Dollars? haha joke, you can keep them ;)

greetings from Germany
Peter