[horde] Re: Blank page bug solved - not

Giacomo Di Ciocco admin at nectarine.info
Sat Feb 12 05:26:34 PST 2005

Larry Honig wrote:

> In my conf file the line reads
>
>    $conf['log']['name'] = '/var/log/horde-beta.log';
>
> (different file, of course, but the quote marks are there.)
>
> Sorry, this is **NOT** the cure. I wish it was, though.

If we got such different behaviours and we are both using horde ver
3.0.2 then it depends by other (system) software used by Horde to
generate these files.

Maybe thats why these problems are rarely reproducible.

Theres no reason for me to invent things :)

--
Giacomo "Deffie" Di Ciocco
Nectarine Administrator

Up to 200mb per outgoing message.
All free, is your current email having this functionalities ?
Check http://www.nectarine.info for registration and more info.

This message is added automatically, for any information or support
contact: support at nectarine.info