[horde] horde 3.0.2 save preferences

nizar nizar at srcget.com
Sat Feb 12 12:33:11 PST 2005

--=-Rk0v6eYWxZrg2bySLbYW

Dear all,

I recently upgraded horde 2.2.3 to 3.0.2 with imp, turba, kronolith,
mnemo and nag, all from the latest stable release.

I  configured horde to save preferences to mysql,
in /<WEBROOT>/horde/config/conf.php I have=20
$conf['sql']['protocol'] =3D 'unix';
$conf['sql']['hostspec'] =3D 'localhost';
$conf['sql']['username'] =3D 'horde';
$conf['sql']['password'] =3D '***';  //mysql password here
$conf['prefs']['driver'] =3D 'sql';

But it still doesn't save any changes I do neither in imp nor in horde.
Also horde doesn't recognize the old preferences like identities, number
of to display message per page etc...

I can add new contacts to address books(turba) and the mysql server is
working with any problem.

I searched this mailing list and imp mailing list but most people with
the same problem had only to change the=20
$conf['prefs']['driver'] =3D 'sql';

Any help in solving the problem is appreciated.
TIA

--=20
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas. George Bernard Shaw.

There's no easy quick way out, we're gonna have to live through our
whole lives, win, lose, or draw.
                -- Walt Kelly

--=-Rk0v6eYWxZrg2bySLbYW

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...