[horde] Re: Using PHP Accelerators with Horde

Andy Wright horde at eltofts.homelinux.com
Mon Feb 14 15:55:17 PST 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:

 > Or maybe you have a logrotation program that needs to give Apache a
SIGHUP signal when it rotates the Apache logs (say, once a week).
mmcache won't work correctly after this until the temp cache files are
deleted and Apache is restarted.  So it very easily could be the same
problem mentioned on this list numerous times.

 > michael

Cheers Michael - that sounds like it - I hadn't thought about the log
rotates taking place. I'll modify the Apache startup scripts to clear
the cache.

Andy.