[horde] Re: IMP login

Toby Heywood th at tobyheywood.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 04:46:54 PST 2005

Quoting nizar abed <nizar at srcget.com>:

> Is it possible to disable the login to imp and make the username/password for
> both horde and imp?

I think the answer (although I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong) you are
looking for would be to change the 'What backend should we use for
authenticating users to Horde?' to 'Let a Horde application handle
authentication' and then select IMP from the drop down list of Horde
applications.

Regards

Toby Heywood