[horde] Re: IMP login

nizar nizar at srcget.com
Tue Feb 22 07:05:11 PST 2005

Great, thanks.

--
IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE.
Albert Einstein.

I have a switch in my apartment that doesn't do anything.  Every once
in a while I turn it on and off.  On and off.  On and off.  One day I
got a call from a woman in France who said "Cut it out!"
                -- Steven Wright

110 105 122 97 114 32 97 98 101 100
nizar at srcget.com
http://www.srcget.com