[horde] custom preferences

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Feb 23 01:32:26 PST 2005

I have created a new wiki page (seems Jan was OK with my first one,
albeit some cleanup - sorry Jan - I think I noticed how you want it
done)

This one is about customizing the prefs.php files for default behavior
alterations and I thought that there are some bright people here that
will have a lot of food for thought.

I tossed up my best efforts so far but I imagine that some have left me
at the starting gate.

Anyway, the wiki page for users to contribute their interesting
customizations in the prefs.php and hooks.php file is:
<http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?page=CustomizingPreferences>

Thanks

Craig