[horde] Re: hermes

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Feb 24 11:29:14 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 11:14 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 11:42 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> > Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
> >
> > > I don't seem to have any ability to add 'clients' and in looking at the
> > > sql tables added for hermes, I don't see where clients are added. Hints?
> >
> > Turba
> ----
> OK I see how in horde/config/registry that turba is configured as both
> contacts and clients but apparently in my ldap, I am not returning a
> value for clients and I do have a default address book set and I have
> categorized one of my contacts in the default address book as 'client'
> and 'clients' but neither make it happy.
>
> So I am thinking that somehow an entry has to be made into
> turba/config/sources.php to signify which entries to return and I don't
> see an example either there or in hermes/docs
>
> I guess I needed more than the hint after all.
----
I should be ashamed of myself...

just goes to prove, no matter how simple you make it, some of us will
look for hard ways to do things...in my defense, when I first set up
turba module using xml setup, I hadn't removed the localsql source but
eventually removed it and when I looked at it a number of times, it
didn't stick out.

Thanks - your original clue was all I needed if we overlook the need to
get my head out of my a**

Craig