[horde] Re: hermes

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Feb 23 10:14:23 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 11:42 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > I don't seem to have any ability to add 'clients' and in looking at the
> > sql tables added for hermes, I don't see where clients are added. Hints?
>
> Turba
----
OK I see how in horde/config/registry that turba is configured as both
contacts and clients but apparently in my ldap, I am not returning a
value for clients and I do have a default address book set and I have
categorized one of my contacts in the default address book as 'client'
and 'clients' but neither make it happy.

So I am thinking that somehow an entry has to be made into
turba/config/sources.php to signify which entries to return and I don't
see an example either there or in hermes/docs

I guess I needed more than the hint after all.

Thanks

Craig