[horde] Re: problem enumerating the users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Feb 25 08:12:42 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 09:25 -0600, Darryl Engle wrote:

> [...]

----
let's keep this on list please

there is some implementation for sign up as you might have noticed and
that is something that I wouldn't/haven't implemented myself but I
gather it is about creating imap user and not necessarily a 'system'
user which might be out of ldap.

others might be able to comment more effectively on what you are trying
to accomplish than I can because I have not ever considered that type of
usage.

Craig