[horde] Re: removing system users

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Feb 28 08:23:56 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 17:08 +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>
> > Thus the conclusions I came to that I could find nothing that suggested
> > current implementation or planned implementation:
> >
> > - external access to which authentication or a queue could be left for
> > things like 'clear user' functions for those that create/delete users
> > from a system other than horde
>
> Lost you.

---
OK sorry

I have a methodology to delete system users...

removes their home directories, deletes their LDAP address books,
deletes their mailbox, sql db's etc.

I could perhaps pipe a command...

php /var/www/horde/lib/MADE_UP_COMMAND 'CLEAR_USER' 'NAME_OF_USER'

to have horde clear this user out

or

echo "CLEAR_USER, NAME_OF_USER" > /tmp/.horde/ADMIN_QUEUE

which would be read and executed the next time HORDE_admin logs on

Craig