[horde] Re: Login only in IMP?

Sebastian Just zeeman at gmx.net
Mon Feb 28 11:02:41 PST 2005

Hi!

(Debian Sid with apt-get).
kills my session (?) and I get again everywhere the loginscreen (but can
relogin into IMP, but not to the other parts (redirect)).

 >>> If I recall correctly, you have to set horde/config/registry.php to use
 >>> imp for authentication and when that is set, all of the other
 >>> applications will accept the authentication by imp (your imap server)
 >>

 >> I tried this already and tried at some minutes again.
 >> No change.
 >
 > ----
 > best to keep this on list
 >
 > When settings in registry.php don't work, it would stand to reason that
 > you have changed settings in conf.php (horde/config) that instructs it
 > to use a different method - conf.php.disk had that commented out - you
 > must have removed the comments - probably should put them back in and
 > read through the information in the file (conf.php)

I changes nothing.
Here some information for the archive:
There was a DNS-resolve-problem of the FQDN of the webserver.

For easy testing:
Horde with the IP of the server works (and the FQDN now, too).

Thanks for the help so far
Sebastian
--
  .''`.