[horde] Blank Test Page -- and more

Larry Honig l at hdex.com
Wed Mar 2 16:42:12 PST 2005

I have a current install of IMP/Horde/etc - with the intermittent blank page
problem (I posted last week and a few weeks back to no avail.)

You are incorrect when you advise not using IMAP, and indicating the problem
goes  away when using POP. I have a server list implemented, and I get the
problem regardless of whether I use my own Postfix/Cyrus-IMAP server in IMAP,
IMAP-S, POP, or POP-S mode. I also get the problem if I connect to a large
commercial POP server, like earthlink or netcom.com. Sorry, that is NOT the
answer (but I sure hope somebody can figure this out, since it is extremely
annoying to my users, many of whom seem to think that it is my fault...)