[horde] Horde API from a command-line PHP script

Áncor González Sosa ancorgs at banot.net
Thu Mar 3 00:46:30 PST 2005

I have a server with both Courier-IMAP and Postfix configured to get users
from a MySQL database and have IMP installed with IMAP authentication.
Everything worked with a straigthforward installation.

Now, I have to create all the user accounts. I want to do it with a
command-line PHP script which should create the entries in the database and
then use de Horde API to create some IMP folders, set some preferences, etc.
for every created user.

There is some example of how to use the external Horde/IMP/Turba external APIs
from a command-line PHP script?

I'm using Horde H3.

Greetings
--
                                        .--.
  LINUX                                |o_o |

  Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)