[horde] Re: Blank test.php page... And more

Andreas Dahlén andreas at dahlen.ws
Thu Mar 3 11:26:38 PST 2005

I'm running Horde and applications on FreeBSD 5.3 without any problems.

My current configuration is based on ports, updated 24 februar.
Everything comes from ports, except Horde and PEAR that I updated via pear

Horde, IMP, Turba, Ansel, Kronolith, Gollem, Chora, Ingo, Sam are all
updated from CVS a few times a week.

One difference to your config is that I'm using courier-imap as IMAP-server.

/Andreas