[horde] Re: [Fwd: Re: [imp] PG as session backend]

Arshavir Grigorian ag at m-cam.com
Fri Mar 4 13:05:57 PST 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Arshavir Grigorian <ag at m-cam.com>:
>

>>I started this thread on the imp at lists.horde.org list about 1.5 months
>>ago, but did not get any feedback. Hopefully, someone on this list will
>>know what is causing the Pg session handler not to work. Thanks.
>

> I made a change in CVS to the session handler to also log queries when
> writing a session record. Maybe you get any hint from that.
>
> Jan.

Thanks Jan.

I somehow got the Pg session handler to work, but now if a user logs
into an account, waits for the session to time out, then tries to access
the Inbox, he is taken to the login page with a message 'Your Mail
session has expired. Please log in again'. However, subsequent attempts
to login continue to fail with the same message. The only way out is to
manually remove the the query part of the URI. Then the login works.

http://intranet/horde/imp/login.php?url=%2Fhorde%2Fimp%2Fmailbox.php%3FHorde%3D5ab5a6f24a7e16d3151c49192fee9c13&Horde=5ab5a6f24a7e16d3151c49192fee9c13&1=1&reason=session

http://intranet/horde/imp/login.php

This also happens with the file based session handler.

$conf['sessionhandler']['type'] = 'none';

Arshavir