[horde] Fwd: Re: [Tickets #1467] RESOLVED: Bypass the Welcome screen and language selector

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Mar 5 02:16:33 PST 2005

     Datum: Sat,  5 Mar 2005 01:26:21 -0500
       Von: mailinglists at charlessoft.com
   Betreff: Re: [Tickets #1467] RESOLVED: Bypass the Welcome screen and
language selector
        An: jan at horde.org

Quoting bugs at bugs.horde.org:

> Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> (2005-03-01 15:57) wrote:
>
> Horde uses the language set in your browser, you have the option to change
> this behaviour in config/nls.php and you can avoid the double login if you
> read the documentation.

As far as I can tell, config/nls.php seems to be part of the
distribution. This
is something that only the administrator would be able to change, not a
user on
the system.

Is there a way to avoid the double login? I couldn't find anything in the
documentation available by clicking the Help button in Horde. I tried
downloading the docs and doing case-insensitive grep searches of the
documentation for log in, login, log on, welcome, and language, and did not
find anything that would explain how to do this.

If it requires modifying the PHP files itself, this is not going to be
something
I can do as I do not have write access to the PHP files. This should be a
user-level preference, anyway, as it seems to me to be in the same class as
setting your startup application in "Display Options."

Charles

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/