[horde] attachments

nizar nizar at srcget.com
Sun Mar 6 04:41:48 PST 2005

Hi,

I have problems with sending big files as attachments.
For example, A 1.8M file is attached from the compose window but when i
press the Send Message button nothing is happening.
I don't know exactly from which size the problem begins.

It's not just for a specific file, I have tried some.

php.ini:
memory_limit = 20M
upload_max_filesize = 10M

horde 3.0.3
IMP 4.0.2

--
IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE.
Albert Einstein.

All of the people in my building are insane.  The guy above me designs
synthetic hairballs for ceramic cats.  The lady across the hall tried to
rob a department store... with a pricing gun...  She said, "Give me all
of the money in the vault, or I'm marking down everything in the store."
                -- Steven Wright

110 105 122 97 114 32 97 98 101 100
nizar at srcget.com
http://www.srcget.com