[horde] Re: Weather Problems

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com
Mon Mar 14 15:37:58 PST 2005

You can set per directory what you want enabled, so say my horde
installation was located in /var/www/horde, I'd add this to my apache
config:

<Directory /var/www/horde>
     AllowOverride all
     php_admin_flag allow_url_fopen on
</Directory>

That enables url_fopen for files within /var/www/horde only.

Curt
>>> <mbydalek at mobilemini.com> 03/14/05 5:00 PM >>>

Out of curiosity, how did you get it working via. the httpd.conf?  From
what
I read it says that you are only able to modify this setting in the
php.ini
due to the security ramifications.  I tried using a .htaccess file
before to
no avail, so I'd be gracious if you could explain.

Thanks,
Mike