[horde] some error on first page

Guillaume Chartrand guillaume.chartrand at Collanaud.Qc.Ca
Tue Mar 15 06:45:01 PST 2005

Here is my spec

*	Horde: 2.2.3
*	IMP: 3.2.1
*	Turba: 1.2
*	Kronolith: 1.1.2
*	Mnemo: 1.1
*	Nag: 1.1

And PHP 4.3.2

I have Red hat enterprise linux AS and I've installed all the horde application with the rpm of the ftp server

but when I enter the first time on the logon page. I've got an warning message

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

But I don't know where I an fix it.

Thank

Guillaume Chartrand

Technicien en informatique