[horde] Re: some error on first page

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Tue Mar 15 06:53:37 PST 2005

You will need to edit your php.ini file to turn on register_globals.
There are other variable in the php.ini file that you may want to
increase the value of depending on the size of attachments and amount of
memory you want php to use.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
University of Minnesota, Duluth
144 MWAH
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
 Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.