[horde] Re: login failure please help

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Sat Mar 19 11:59:43 PST 2005

Thanks i have run the 2 scripts related to users now but keep getting
errors can you help sorry if this is a newbie question but i am very new
with mysql.

tokyo.computerking.ca > /usr/local/www/horde/scripts/sql #mysql <
script.initial_horde_user.sql
ERROR 1046 at line 7: No Database Selected

mysql < horde_users.sql
ERROR 1046 at line 3: No Database Selected