[horde] modify ingos rule creation behavior

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Sun Mar 20 15:20:42 PST 2005

I have read through every mail in the ingo archives and found this about
adding some lines to scriptparams it is very close to what i need for a
solution.

'script' => 'procmail',
      'scriptparams' => array(
          // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
          'path_style' => 'mbox',
          // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
          // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
          'variables' => array(
              // Example for the $PATH variable
                 'PATH'          => '/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/local/bin',
                 'MAILDIR'       => '$HOME',
                 'LOGFILE'       => '$MAILDIR/.fromprocmail',
          )
      )
);

However when i try to apply this solution nothing happens the rules are
created exactly as if the scriptparams were not present SEE BELOW.  Here
is the important parts of my bachend.php what am i doing wrong??

NOTE I have copied these directly from my .procmailrc and have added an
include statement for the file created by horde.  Therefore some of
these lines may not be needed but i have tried several combinations and
nothing seems to work.

'script' => 'procmail',
     'scriptparams' => array(
         // What path style does the IMAP server use ['mbox'|'maildir']?
         'path_style' => 'maildir',
         // An array of variables to append to every generated script.
         // Use if you need to set up specific environment variables.
         'variables' => array(
                 // Example for the $PATH variable
                 'PATH'          =>
'$HOME/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin',
                 'PMDIR'         => '$HOME/Procmail',
                 'MAILDIR'       => '$HOME/IMAPdir',
                 'DEFAULT'       => '$MAILDIR/INBOX/',

         )
     )
);

I have the ingo program sort of working and it does create rules however
it is adding a . and a $DEFAULT to my maildir where there should be none
I get this in  the procmail logs NOTE the //.test on the 3rd line. .

procmail: Assigning "INCLUDERC=/home/rmvg/Procmail/horde.rc"
procmail: Match on "^Subject:.*test2"
procmail: Assigning
"LASTFOLDER=/home/rmvg/IMAPdir/INBOX//.test/new/1111135916.3
procmail: Assigning
"LASTFOLDER=/home/rmvg/IMAPdir/INBOX/new/1111135916.38010_1.