[horde] Horde User Error

Michael J. Pawlowsky mikep at mi-consultants.com
Sun Mar 20 08:55:30 PST 2005

I'm running Horde from cvs and upgrade regularly.
At the moment I'm receiving an error when trying to change a users
password (mysql backend).

I noticed there was a change to the horde_users table from the sql
scripts and added the
user_hard_expiration_date and user_soft_expiration_date fields to the table.

But I still get:
There was a problem updating 'mikejp': DB Error: syntax error
Notice: Undefined index: soft_expiration_field in
/usr/share/pear/Horde/Auth/sql.php on line 232

I updated the configs and that does not help either.
I also did a pear upgrade_all.

Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this.
I'm trying to change the password from the Users Administration page.

Thanks,
Mike
*

*