[horde] Re: Vacation's problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 22 06:25:35 PST 2005

Quoting LALOT Dominique <lalot at univ-aix.fr>:

> Just improve a little bit the documentation, there will be less mistakes
> whith cvs install and less work for you.. :-)

Hah! Your smiley makes it all okay, you're so funny. We'll just spend
hours on the documentation along with fixing bugs, adding new features,
and helping all of the people who *don't* read the FM. No problem!

Really. Never send a message like this. It doesn't help. It pisses
people off. We're all volunteers. We'd *love* to have better
documentation. We *do* spend time on it. But there's only so many of us
and most people write messages complaining and telling us what to do,
instead of helping. How do you *think* something like the above would
be taken?

-chuck

Quincy Adams