[horde] Working with Horde HEAD 03-24/25

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Fri Mar 25 09:23:52 PST 2005

I installed HEAD today and foudn that the background of the menu bar does
not expand all the way down the menu.

Also found that the Weather Channel block layout is different: instead of
the multi-day forecast having a horizontal layout, the layout is now
vertical.  Can this be made an option?

Last but not least, it would not allow me to generate a conf.php file,
telling me that I was missing the required database setting, even after I
set it.  I checked on the file permissions, and it doesn't seem to be a
permissions problem.

Reverted back to 3.0.3, all is well.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100