[horde] dumbfounded Horde issue

fringet1 fringet1 at nomac.net
Fri Mar 25 23:26:35 PST 2005

My apologies, sent from the wrong address.

This seems like a stupid problem to me, but I am stuck.  I am using
Horde 3.0.3, MySQL for authentication, OpenBSD 3.6 is the OS (Apache is
jailed), PHP 4.3.10 - Mbstring, MCAL, MIME Magic Support are the only
things not working on the test page for reasons I havent figured out
yet.  I dont think that is the issue, the problem arises after I have
everything setup in Horde and then I try and log in.  I dont get a blank
page, I get www.horde.org (this is using firefox, in IE I click login
and it greys out and nothing happens).  If anyone can offer some help,
thanks in advance.

Dustin