[horde] Error on layout of Horde

CHris Rich freebsdnews at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 13:12:25 PST 2005

When trying to set up a layout for horde I get the following errors
when I click the black arrows.

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 500

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php:500) in
/usr/local/www/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/Block/Layout.php:500) in
/usr/local/www/horde/templates/common-header.inc on line 5

When I try to add a second item i get this error:

Fatal error: Unsupported operand types in
/usr/local/www/horde/templates/portal/edit.inc on line 15

My system information:
Freebsd 5.2.1
Horde 3.0.3
Imp 4.0.2_1
nag 2.0
turba 2.0.2
php4-4.3.10_2
apache 1.3.33_1

The only thing that gives me errors is the layout inside horde
however. I searched on google and looked through the documentation and
if anything was there I overlooked it
--
Regards