[horde] Re: Working with Horde HEAD 03-24/25

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Mon Mar 28 18:07:14 PST 2005

Quoting "Alan W. Rateliff, II" <lists at rateliff.net>:

> Also found that the Weather Channel block layout is different: instead of
> the multi-day forecast having a horizontal layout, the layout is now
> vertical.  Can this be made an option?

I originally had a patch that allowed both; it displayed the brief
forecast horizontally (like before) and the detailed forecast
vertically. But I wasn't happy with the code. It involved a branch with
two completely different sets of code to render the output; it really
felt ugly (and didn't look much better :-). The current setup was the
best I could come up with using one set of code for rendering. Perhaps
someone with more experience and skill in HTML can come up with a good
solution.

Rick

--
Rick Emery