[horde] Re: Working with Horde HEAD 03-24/25

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Mon Mar 28 18:50:32 PST 2005

If you still have that code, I'd be interested in looking at it.  I had a
number of users complain that the vertical layout is clumpy compared to the
horizontal layout, which looks more like you would see in a newspaper or on
TV.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100