[horde] Fwd: [core] Refresh Question

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Apr 7 06:04:09 PDT 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von BrotherAndrew at TipTopWebsites.org -----
     Datum: Wed,  6 Apr 2005 00:13:03 -0400
       Von: "Brother Andrew R. Casper" <BrotherAndrew at TipTopWebsites.org>
Antwort an: BrotherAndrew at Websites.org
   Betreff: [core] Refresh Question
        An: Support at horde.org

Hello There,

What exactly does "Use if name/password is different for IMSP server." mean?

Also, on the Side Top Box, in the newer version of Horde Mail, that I
now have,
the number that it say for New Emails, never Refreshes.  It it suppose to
Refresh, after I read / delete new Emails, and after brand new Emails come in?

Thanks!  :-)

________________________________

Serving HIM Through Serving You!
*** Brother Andrew R. Casper ***

Tip Top Websites!
High Standards, Integrity, And Devotion!

http://TipTopWebsites.org

24/7 Cell Number: 1-414-975-4332
Only If Needed #: 1-877-TTDPM-4U

(Powerful&Effective PRAYER)