[horde] Re: Fwd: [core] Refresh Question

Kevin Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Thu Apr 7 16:24:56 PDT 2005

> Hello There,
>
> What exactly does "Use if name/password is different for IMSP server." mean?

If you are using IMSP and the authentication is different than what you are
using for Horde (for example, maybe you login to your email account with your
full email address as the username -BrotherAndrew at Websites.org , but your IMSP
server authenticates with just your userid - BrotherAndrew).

> Also, on the Side Top Box, in the newer version of Horde Mail, that I
> now have,
> the number that it say for New Emails, never Refreshes.  It it suppose to
> Refresh, after I read / delete new Emails, and after brand new Emails
> come in?

Configure page refreshing in the Horde Options::Other Information::Display
Options.  That will control the frequency that your INBOX display is refreshed
in the left frame.

In IMP, configure page refresh in IMP Options::New Mail:Refresh Folder
Views. This will control the frequency your mail is checked when in IMP.

Kevin
--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator