[horde] Re: Fwd: [core] Refresh Question

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Apr 7 17:12:03 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Myer <kevin_myer at iu13.org>:

>> Also, on the Side Top Box, in the newer version of Horde Mail, that I
>> now have,
>> the number that it say for New Emails, never Refreshes.  It it suppose to
>> Refresh, after I read / delete new Emails, and after brand new Emails
>> come in?
>
> Configure page refreshing in the Horde Options::Other Information::Display
> Options.  That will control the frequency that your INBOX display is
> refreshed
> in the left frame.

I too am still having this issue.  My Horde Options::Other
Information::Display
Options are set to Refresh Dynamic Menu Elements every 5 minutes.  But, the
sidebar never refreshes.  I have tested this with IE 6 and Firefox on my home
pc and my work pc.  I am using horde 3.0.4.  This was an upgrade from 2.x.
I too would appreciate any other ideas to check this.

Thanks,

John H. Bennett III
bennettj at thebennetthome.com
www.thebennetthome.com