[horde] Re: update Horde after Updated Cyrus-imap?

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Apr 20 08:08:34 PDT 2005

rock lv <rocklv at gmail.com> rašė:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am ready to update Cyrus imapd 2.1 to 2.2.
>
> My question is should I also update Horde? I use horde 2.2.4.
>
> Cause The default Cyrus Imapd database formats for the mailbox list
> and the seen state databases has been changed to the skiplist backend,
> HOrde is also changed?

As Horde is accessing mailbox list, seen database and other internal
user dbs through PHP and c-client library you should not care. However,
horde2 is no more activelly developed, and horde3 has some major
updates, rewrites and lots of new very good features. If your
installation isn't modded a lot, you should upgrade.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius Šumskas
  LNK TV system administrator