[horde] Folder list

nizar abed nizar at srcget.com
Mon Apr 25 01:12:57 PDT 2005

Hello all,

Just upgraded horde from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4 and IMP from 4.0.2 to 4.0.3

Before the upgrade, mail folders were listed in the left panel(+ near INBOX).
Now mail folders don't appear there and only accessible from the 'Open
Folder'(upper right).

Is there an option to get back the list in the left panel?

thanks.

--
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples
then you and I will still each have one apple.

But I always fired into the nearest hill or, failing that, into blackness.
I meant no harm;  I just liked the explosions.  And I was careful never to
kill more than I could eat.
                -- Raoul Duke

Sent from srcget.com
Adminitered by nizar - nizar at srcget.com