[horde] Add block to layout

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 2 13:50:54 PDT 2005

Zitat von Pablo Alsina <palsina at gmail.com>:

> Now, how should I build the URL to my modules directory? I'm using an
> absolute path, not very elegant. And what should the CGI return in

If your application is a horde module, you probabl define the base path
in a constant. But as long as it's a local module, using a full path
works too.

> order to have its result displayed in the "standard" layout? Right now
> it returns a String, which replaces my whole layout, not just the
> Block where my app. resides.

Then you probably don't return the content, but echo it.

> Another thing. Even if its fairly simple, I would like to add some
> translations to its text strings. I have a ./po directory on my module
> directory, but I dont know how to populate it.

horde/po/README

http://dev.horde.org, especially the API docs.

> PD: If there is some page with "user contributed modules", I will be
> happy to upload mine once its finished. It can be seen as a generic
> HTTP form post somehere module. Veeery simple :-)

Not really, but you could add a page to the wiki.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/