[horde] Add block to layout

Pablo Alsina palsina at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:14:44 PDT 2005

> > order to have its result displayed in the "standard" layout? Right now
> > it returns a String, which replaces my whole layout, not just the
> > Block where my app. resides.
>
> Then you probably don't return the content, but echo it.

I'm doing that, but it replaces the "Layout frame" with what I echoe
back to the browser. The sidebar and the top button bar is still
there, but not the rest of my blocks in the Layout I use.

What I would like to acomplish is to have the same layout loaded
again, with some kind of small message telling the user if the message
delivery was succesfull.

Maybe I could redirect the browser with a Location header to the
login.php page (which will display the layout as the user is already
logged in), but the how do I get the result status displayed?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards.