[horde] INBOX subscription problem

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Wed May 4 03:19:39 PDT 2005

Using Horde 3.0.4 and IMP 4.0.3 the INBOX does not show up in the sidebar
or on the Folders screen unless it is subscribed to though it does always
appear in the drop-down folders menu. Also it can be unsubscribed in the
Folders screen and once unsubscribed never shows up and cannot be
re-subscribed to. Other folders behave properly. As far as I am aware
INBOX should always be listed no matter the subscription status, so I am
at a loss to understand what is going on.  Using Horde 2.2.4 and IMP 3.2.3
to the same backend IMAP server works perfectly and INBOX is always listed
no matter the subscription status. The folders and namespace
configuration settings for the server are set to empty in both
configurations. Does anyone have any ideas why it should not be working
properly in the latest Horde and IMP?

Cheers