[horde] INBOX subscription problem

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed May 4 03:55:44 PDT 2005

Graeme Wood <Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk> rašė:

> Using Horde 3.0.4 and IMP 4.0.3 the INBOX does not show up in the sidebar
> or on the Folders screen unless it is subscribed to though it does always
> appear in the drop-down folders menu. Also it can be unsubscribed in the
> Folders screen and once unsubscribed never shows up and cannot be
> re-subscribed to. Other folders behave properly. As far as I am aware
> INBOX should always be listed no matter the subscription status, so I am
> at a loss to understand what is going on.  Using Horde 2.2.4 and IMP 3.2.3
> to the same backend IMAP server works perfectly and INBOX is always listed
> no matter the subscription status. The folders and namespace
> configuration settings for the server are set to empty in both
> configurations. Does anyone have any ideas why it should not be working
> properly in the latest Horde and IMP?

I noticed the same behaviour in later versions of Horde/IMP (where
virtual inbox was added) too. I'm just lucky that my account creation
software subscribes to INBOX after account was created.

P.S. Using Cyrus IMAP 2.2.3 server with namespace set to "INBOX." in
IMP configuration files.

--
  Best Regards,

  Vilius