[horde] patches?

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri May 6 11:13:25 PDT 2005

> So does that mean I need to start over from scratch or can I
> somehow install over top?  Can I just move the directories
> for imp, kronolith, turba, etc someplace else and blast away
> the horde directory and then move them all back?

Well, I don't know how you installed these, and what did OpenBSD packaging
system done with these files, so I can't tell you exactly.

Personally, I would start from scratch. It's not that hard to install
everything by following docs/INSTALL. But, as usuall, you should save old
files (especially configs) if something goes wrong.