[horde] patches?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 6 11:48:10 PDT 2005

Quoting Kevin Konowalec <kevin at ualberta.net>:

> On May 3, 2005, at 10:08 AM, Kevin Konowalec wrote:
>
> > OK I went ahead and installed the patch as instructed on the website.
> > But not in my Horse setup screen I get " No version found in original
> > configuration. Regenerate configuration." beside the Horde link.
> > Clicking it just loads infinitely.  What am I doing wrong?

Don't know, but I'd rename the horde/config/conf.php file to something
else, and then see if it will configure it.  If it still won't configure
correctly, I'd grab a known good horde/config/conf.xml from the CVS
site and try that.  If that doesn't fix it, then I'd reinstall from
backups (that you made before applying the patch, right?) or reinstall
from scratch.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics