[horde] Hook Question

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Tue May 10 06:51:29 PDT 2005

I have the fullname and from address hooks working for horde, however I
have a question.  I am using LDAP to get the information, and under my
Users OU, I have other OU's also containing user accounts.  So, here is
how it is set up:

Some user accounts here:
ou=Users,dc=mindcrash,dc=com

Other user accounts here:
ou=Other,ou=Users,dc=mindcrash,dc=com

The hook works for the first example, and retrieves the info for
fullname and from address, but it does not for the second example.  It
seems that if there are other OU's it does not search down.  I am using
the hook examples from the wiki page.

Any idea how to get it to search down through the ou?

Thanks.
AJ