[horde] Horde on AIX

Kosala Atapattu kosalaa at carcumb.com
Wed May 11 23:25:59 PDT 2005

Shouldn't be a problem...if you can get PHP to work with Apache in AIX. I have used it with windows with the most difficulties of PHP. If you're running AIX 5L then Linux Application Toolbox will be a definite plus.

Still you'll have to compile a IMAP server, which I did not enjoy with Linux.

Kosala