[horde] Dynamic Proxies (?)

Timothy Brooks tim at integrastrategic.com
Thu May 12 09:32:47 PDT 2005

I upgraded to the latest version of Horde last night, and now many of my
Horde users are reporting that they get this message when they try to sign
in:

"Your Internet address has changed since the beginning of your mail session.
To protect your security, you must login again."

I did a search on this phrase and came up with this solution:

"You're probably accessing Horde through an ISP that has dynamic proxies.
The only solution is to turn this feature off in Horde."

In fact, the people reporting this problem are accessing through AOL.

So, how and where does one "turn this feature off in Horde"?  It does not
appear to be in the User options.  Can someone give me specific instructions
as to how I do this?

Thanks.