[horde] leftside menu disappears after first change of horde.conf.php

s.truppe@email.amergy.com s.truppe at email.amergy.com
Thu May 12 09:33:00 PDT 2005

 Is there an option for turning off the left side menu ? Because everytime i
make changes to the horde.conf.php file and logout i wont see the pannel on
the left side (the upper menu doesn't reach the left side). It just keeps
beeing white... could there be an error because of my local mysql
installation ? i hope someone here can help me because i realy have no idea
why this happen... i can login normal but without the pannel on the left side
(where i normaly see 'Mail')