[horde] Language support partially working

amy.rich@tufts.edu amy.rich at tufts.edu
Thu May 12 09:49:40 PDT 2005

When you select a different language at the login screen, the only thing that
seems to change is the last login date.  If I choose German, I get:

Last login: Do 12 Mai 05, 11:56:37 EDT from <machine name>

So it changes the day and the month.  All of the other text and buttons appear
in English, though.  I've read through the TRANSLATIONS file, and verified
steps 1, 2, but for step 3, I get the output in English, and step 4 I get the
first line in English and the second and third line in Dutch.

This is a Solaris 8 box, and I have all of the language OS support files
installed.

I tried doing the LD_PRELOAD before starting apache, and that made no
difference.

Any ideas what I might be missing to see full localization support?

Presumably the words under the button graphics should also be in the selected
language, as well as text messages like: "There are no messages in this
mailbox." etc.

Thanks...

--
Amy Rich <amy.rich at tufts.edu>
University Systems Group, Tufts University