[horde] IMP configuration utility messes with PHP code

Lee Howard faxguy at howardsilvan.com
Fri May 13 18:10:12 PDT 2005

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>The web utility doesn't touch servers.php. And in the web config,
>anything that is *supposed* to be PHP code is left as PHP code and
>definitely isn't quoted. So it's a little unclear what you're talking
>about.

I must have been wrong, then.  I didn't analyze the problem thoroughly.
So it may have been an error on my part.

I just upgraded and when I go to add a calendar event it takes me back
to December 1999.  I don't want to scroll to 2005 every time.  Is this a
known problem or a configuration fault on my end again?

Why does the "Last login" always say "never"?

I'm also testing the passwd CVS snapshot for today, and although
everything seems to display properly it will not change the password
(expect script) like it did in Horde 2.

I haven't looked deeply into these problems, though.

Thanks,

Lee.