[horde] no admin login option visible after configuration of fresh intall (horde 3.0.4)

Ramasamy, Sudhakar sud at neo.tamu.edu
Sat May 14 11:34:12 PDT 2005

I installed horde 3.0.4 and configured simple authentication with a username
and password. After I've 'generated the configuration file' I get a message
saying the file has been successfully saved.

After I close the browser and come back to the horde page I am always already
logged in as the admin user I specified. The logout button does not log me
out instead just refreshes the page. I do not see any links to the
administration section of horde (which I was able to see when I first
installed horde).

I moved conf.php.dist back onto conf.php and that resets everything to the
way it was on the fresh install. But once I configure horde and generate the
configuration file I cannot see the administration functions anymore.

I have even tried clearing cookies and temporary files but that does not
solve the issue. Hopefully someone can tell me what I am missing.

Regards
-sud